Welcome to JLTC Language, Inc. Official Website
CONGRATULATIONS JLPT PASSERS 2019!!!
JLPT N4 Passers
Prince Edward Bardon
JLPT N5 Passers
Nikki De Veyra
Merlindo Materiano Jr.
WELCOME TO JLTC LANGUAGE INC. MR. MASAYUKI MIZUKOSHI, MAHARA PRAKASH AND MS. JENIFER (OUR NEW PARTNER INSTITUTE AND AGENCY IN JAPAN)
BENEFITS OF WORKING IN SOUTH KOREA!Gusto mo bang magtrabaho sa South Korea bilang FACTORY WORKER?POEA Hiring!Factory Worker in �South Korea�️Earn up to Php 71,000/month + overtime-Government to government Special Hiring!�No agency required�No placement fee�No salary deductionQUALIFICATIONS:�18-37 years old �male or female�single or married�no height or weight required�atleast high school graduate�With or without experience�With passport ready� not colorblind�Fit To WorkBENEFITS:�FREE Board and Lodging (Depends on the Company)�FREE Meals(Depends on the Company)�FREE Medicare �Paid VacationsSkills in demand in Manufacturing Sector:a. rubber plantsb. plastic injectionsc. metallic weldingd. textilesf. electronic componentsg. auto parts and accessories testing, assembly and manufacturingh. food processing i. cereal packagingADVISORY: POEA is the Only Authorized Sending Manpower Agency to South Korea.Attend our Free Orientation at:LAS PIÑAS BRANCH Saturday 8amFAIRVIEW BRANCH Saturday 8amMONUMENTO BRANCH Saturday 1pm/3pmKAMIAS BRANCH Saturday 11amMAKATI BRANCH Saturday 11amMARCOS HIGHWAY BRANCH Saturday 3pmReserve your slot now!0915-946-5431 / 0918-540-6400Send us your NAME, AGE , PREFERRED BRANCH and your CONTACT NUMBER or directly pm me here on Facebook for inquiry and reservationYOU CAN INVITE YOUR FRIENDS, RELATIVES, CO-WORKERS, OR EVEN YOUR NEIGHBORS.
Posted by JLTC Languages on Wednesday, April 18, 2018
- Factory WorkerHarlem Afunggol
- Factory Worker in KoreaKLT-12 (PBT) - 10004030Jen Mendoza
- Factory Worker in KoreaRolando Losa
- KLT-15Registration Number: 10000174Michael Legayada
- Factory WorkerFerdinand Bay
– To help people learn different foreign languages by imparting to them (“the SVCED”) student- based , value –based and competency–based education.
– To serve people and help them go to different countries by providing them quality and affordable foreign language education.
– To provide people innovative educational learning experience that will enable them to grow, thrive and prosper in life.
OUR VISION STATEMENT
– To become the leading provider of foreign language training , foreign language interpretation and translation services, university reviews and academic tutorials in the world.
– To develop research programs and learning materials in the field of foreign language training,academic subjects and exam reviews.